Have you ever been frustrated that too much instructional time is wasted on the discipline of just a few students who seem to always cause disruptions?
What do you think could be some solutions?
Students who are usually well-behaved seem to be the ones forced to:
· Be captive audiences for annoying teacher/student confrontations
· Donate their valuable learning time to unruly students
· Listen to lectures about matters that don’t concern them
· Hear embarrassing student/teacher debates
· Be placed in the uncomfortable position of taking sides
· Take the fallout when the teacher and student reach an unbearable limit