Happy Labor Day! This week and next, please stay tuned and check in often as we explore the benefits of the Time To Teach! classroom management and discipline strategies and please join in the discussions. We will be exploring the benefits to teachers, to students, to administrators and to parents. Please share the website: www.conciergeapproach.com with your friends and colleagues to join in the discussion! We greatly value your opinions.
Getting started, here are a few questions to consider:
Does your school’s discipline system require teachers to:
1. Keep all kinds of lists documenting who was warned and how many times?
2. Keep all kinds of records documenting results of repeated warnings and multiple requests?
3. Fill out elaborate referrals to administrators before ANY problem can be addressed?
4. Carefully document every student/teacher/parent interaction?
5. Does your school even have a concerted plan and effort?
6. Do you need more work to do???
Please share your thoughts on this website by posting a comment!